Welcome back to my blog, today I will be sharing my favourite health food brands!
Ever since I was little, I have been more of a sweet treat person, as you can tell from some of these pictures above! Snacking is so important for me as I feel it gives you the energy to power throughout the day, without getting too tired. After falling in love with all of these products I thought it would be a good idea to share them with you and make it easier for you to get your hands on them!
First in the picture is the:
- Pip & Nut Coconut Almond Butter – works so well with all types of fruit, on top of rye bread and even mixed in smoothies or porridge. The coconut gives the flavour such a vibrant and refreshing taste – Holland and Barrett stock this flavour along with several other types of almond butters.
- Helens Breakfast seed topping – I am a lover of all types of breakfast oats and this mix of flax/linseeds with goji berries gives the perfect crunch to a warming bowl of porridge, I bought this from my local Sainsbury’s Supermarket.
- Kind Bars – after seeing this in Tesco one day, I was very intrigued to see how this tasted, at first I was a bit sceptical about the flavour however the way I like to consume this is in small chunks as I feel it is a good ‘pick me up’ during the day.
- Coconut Collaborative Mango ‘Ice-cream’ – the taste of this coconut ‘Ice-cream’ is incredible, the reason why I love it is that it tastes very similar to the regular tub of Ice-cream however is the dairy alternative and is much better for you than the usual.
- Daisy & Dam – maca, vanilla and cacao nibs blend. In my local health food café one day I was buying my lunch and came across this – the packaging I think is very pretty and what fascinated me was the flavour combination. This is a very rich chocolate, therefore you will only need a little bit at a time – trust me you will love it!
Hope you enjoy and make sure to check out the ‘Baked Banana and Blueberry Oatmeal’ recipe that I posted yesterday. Wishing you all a very happy and successful Thursday x